The Adventure for Kids and Other People!
Come join the adventure, especially if you have preteen kids who need to hear a good tale. It’s very likely you, the parent or grandparent, would enjoy reading it to them (or even to yourself when nobody else is watching). Kids who like to read will not want to put it down. Those who have not enjoyed reading in the past may find something to encourage them.
Get your copy today if you or your child like any of the following:
- Learning about different creatures and places.
- Something your preteen would enjoy reading or you would enjoy reading to him or her.
- Not having to worry about having anything inappropriate for your child to read.
- A story with lessons about life, friendship, love, and God’s creation.
Some readers have said these things:
An eleven-year-old: “The book was so good that it only took me a few days to read. I couldn’t put it down! My mom liked it so much that it only took her two or three hours!”
A ten-year-old: “I was really into the book and I didn’t want to put it down! Hopper’s adventure seemed so real, it seemed like they were actually happening before my eyes!”
A mom of two preteens: “We are reading this book as a family and are all loving it! A great animal story with Biblical truths, excellent narrative, good vocabulary words for expanding a child’s vocabulary, real geographical locations and facts about animals woven in. I highly recommend it!”
Here’s what you’ll find on the other pages of this site:
- “News” is my blog page, where I’ll post occasionally.
- “The Books” tells about the Fly Like a Penguin series, which is currently a trilogy. If I find more to add to the story, I will tell about that here.
- AutoBio” is the author’s biography, written by himself.
- “NVFAQ” is the place for questions you might have asked, if you were interested enough. In case you’re wondering, it stands for Not Very Frequently Asked Questions.
- “Themes” has some articles about some of the different thoughts behind my writing.
- If you have and questions you haven’t found answers to anywhere on this site, or if you don’t feel like looking for an answer, you can email me or connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. Or if you just want to say, “Hi!” I welcome that, too. That information is on the Contact page.
One final thought that will be proven in the pages of these books, even though everybody knows it, is that Penguins are Swell.